Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and executes hardscaping projects, using manual and power operated equipment.
- Installs retaining walls of modular concrete, ledge rock, boulders, and timbers.
- Prepares layout, using laser level, of patios and walkways with steps and elevation changes and installs according to prints provided.
- Installs drainage, as part of site development.
- Assists Project Manager with daily operations and projects.
- Reports daily field progress.
- Leader for implementation, safety trainings, team building and participation in crew member reviews.
- Manages the performance of services.
- Reading construction documents & drawings.
- A proven and successful operational management record of at least 3+ years with a thorough knowledge, demonstrated achievement and success within the Landscaping industry is highly preferred.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to read scaled landscape drawings.
- Must have good communication skills with customers, manager, and coworkers.
- Leader and team player.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Punctual & positive attitude.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Experience managing 2-5 person crews.
- Strong work ethic. Someone who is career-focused, not just looking for a job.