Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure crews can meet “out of gate” time.
- Loading and unloading trucks with equipment, supplies, and materials for jobs.
- Maintain a clean and organized yard environment.
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure a safe work environment for customers and employees.
- Experience with landscape equipment is a MUST (including front end loader/skid steer).
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Chauffeur License is a plus.
- Great at multitasking and time management.
- Ability to understand written requests from team members regarding materials.
- Excellent listening skills and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess strong decision making and judgment skills.